Are you thrilbrought about have actually a go at this "A Christmas Carol" triusing, set back in the 1800s on our favorite day, Christmas Day?
Christmas is truly the many wonderful time of the year. It is loaded via upbeat caroling, feel good motion images, delicious treats, and also useful family members time.
You are watching: Who brings scrooge home from school
But just how a lot execute you recognize about the Christmas classics? Test out your standard Christmas knowledge with this Christmas quiz on everyone"s favorite novel "A Christmas Carol" to check out just how much you know around this most magical novella. Some concerns are simple, some are difficult, yet they’re all fun in this "Christmas Carol" trithrough quiz!
Alongside this hard "A Christmas Carol" quiz, you can additionally discover some Christmas carols triusing quiz questions and also holiday song triusing concerns to test the memory of Christmas carol fans throughout the world. Read on to take up the obstacle and answer this Christmas lyric game trithrough and also watch if you deserve to name all these movies and songs! For even more, check out our It"s A Wonderful Life trithrough and "A Christmas Story Triby means of.
Amazing Scrooge Trivia
Here are some inquiries around our favorite character: Scrooge. Let"s watch if you deserve to pass this quiz!
1. Question: Which of the spirits don"t stop to Scrooge?
Answer: The Ghold of Christmas Yet To Come.
2. Question: What does Jacob Marley drag as an outcome of his sinful life?
Answer: Heavy chains forged from lockboxes
3. Question: Why does Scrooge favor the darkness?
Answer: It expenses much less money.
4. Question: Who appears in Scrooge"s door knocker?
Answer: Jacob Marley"s gorganize.
5. Question: Who is in the Grave in Stave Four in "A Christmas Carol"?
Answer: Ebenezer Scrooge.
6. Question: In which year was "A Christmas Carol" written?
7. Question: Who is Fred"s Mother?
Answer: Fan, who is Scrooge"s sister.
8. Question: Why does Belle end her engagement to Scrooge?
Answer: Since Scrooge is consumed by greed.
9. Question: To whom does Scrooge sfinish a Christmas turkey?
Answer: The Cratchit family members.
10. Question: Who brings Scrooge residence from school?
11. Question: Which soul takes Scrooge to a ship at sea?
Answer: The Gorganize of Christmas Present out.
12. Question: Who asks Scrooge for a charitable contribution?
Answer: Two portly gentlemen.
13. Question: What"s Scrooge"s typical response to Merry Christmas?
Answer: "Bah! Humbug!"
14. Question: Who said, "Ye will certainly erase it at no expense to us".
15. Question: What actor plays the function of old Scrooge in the 1984 film?
Answer: George C. Scott.
Triusing About "A Christmas Carol"
Can you answer some of these difficult questions around the Cratchit family? Try our "A Christmas Carol" trivia!
16. Question: Who is the writer of "A Christmas Carol"?
Answer: Charles Dickens.
17. Question: What is the Ghold of Christmas Present"s throne consisted of of?
18. Question: Which of the spirits has a glowing head?
Answer: The Gorganize of Christmas Past.
19. Question: Wright here does Martha work?
Answer: At a milliner"s.
20. Question: Who inherits Bob Cratchit"s shirt?
21. Question: Which character says, "God bmuch less us, everyone"?
Answer: Tiny Tim.
22. Question: "Christmas has done me great, and will certainly perform me good." Who shelp these famous lines?
23. Question: What is the name of Scrooge"s faithful employee?
Answer: Bob Cratchit.
24. Question: Who said, "Why perform you doubt your senses?"
Answer: Jacob Marley.
25. Question: Which ghold was a female?
Answer: The Ghold of Christmas Past.
26. Question: Who shelp, "He"s so a lot kinder than he used to be".
27. Question: The line, "Truth lives!" is quoted through which character?
Answer: The Ghost of Christmas Past.
28. Question: How many youngsters does Bob Cratchit have?
29. Question: When Scrooge is asked to donate to the needy, what is his response?
Answer: "Are there no workhouses? Are tbelow no prisons?"
30. Question: According to the Ghost of Christmas Present out, once will certainly the third ghost appear?
Answer: "In his very own excellent time".
"A Christmas Carol" Triusing Questions About The Characters
If you pride yourself on your knowledge about the classic novel, then go ahead answer some of our questions about "A Christmas Carol" characters! You could even enjoy these quiz concerns as a Christmas Eve or Christmas Day activity!
31. Question: Who shelp, "My life on this globe is incredibly brief"?
Answer: The Gorganize of Christmas Present.
32. Question: How many kind of brothers does the Gorganize of Christmas Present out have?
33. Question: What does Scrooge say after, "A drum. You idiot. Everyone knows that"?
Answer: "Not exceptionally bbest, my nephew"s wife."
34. Question: After Scrooge has actually a readjust of heart, he goes to visit his nephew and his wife. What does Fred say?
35. Question: What does Scrooge say when he dislikes something?
Answer: "Bah humbug".
36. Question: How old is Tiny Tim in "A Christmas Carol"?
37. Question: Finish this line that Scrooge says to the Ghold of Christmas Yet To Come, "I are afraid you, even more than any kind of ___ I have seen".
38. Question: When the story starts, exactly how many type of years back did Jacob Marley die?
39. Question: Over just how many kind of nights execute the ghosts visit Scrooge?
40. Question: How is the Ghost of Christmas Past represented?
Answer: As a tiny elderly guy.
41. Question: How is the Ghold of Christmas Present out represented?
Answer: As a jolly giant.
42. Question: How is the Ghold of Christmas Yet To Come represented?
Answer: As a silent phantom.
"A Christmas Carol" Trithrough Games
Let"s go back to the 1800s and also discover out about the one and just Scrooge and the other characters at his nephew"s home. Try our fun yet tough Christmas book triusing quiz to uncover exactly how much you have the right to recontact from the one and just "A Christmas Carol"!
43. Question: Who is Scrooge"s employee"s disabled son?
Answer: Tiny Tim.
44. Question: What are the 2 children called that crawl out from the under the robes of the Ghold of Christmas Present?
Answer: Ignorance and Want.
45. Question: On what day does "A Christmas Carol" take place?
Answer: 25 December.
46. Question: What date was "A Christmas Carol" published?
Answer: 19 December 1843
47. Question: How many kind of copies of Christmas Carol have actually been marketed in the USA, to the nearest million?
Answer: Two million copies
48. Question: What duration is "A Christmas Carol" collection in?
Answer: The at an early stage 1800s.
49. Question: How lengthy did it take Dickens to create "A Christmas Carol"?
Answer: Six weeks.
50. Question: How many words are there in "A Christmas Carol"?
51. Question: Who publimelted "A Christmas Carol"?
Answer: Chapguy and Hall.
52. Question: How many type of pages are in the original "A Christmas Carol" book?
Answer: 66 pperiods.
53. Question: What is the lifeexpectancy of the Ghost of Christmas Present?
Answer: One day.
54. Question: What, according to Jacob Marley, was his "business"?
Christmas Track Triusing Games
The fun and also magic of the Christmas seakid starts with small children. Christmas songs favor "Frosty The Snowman" and "Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer" are played constantly all via the Christmas seachild, particularly on Christmas Eve and are loved by kids and adults afavor. Go ahead and attempt our Christmas carols triusing for more musical Christmas fun!
55. Question: What activity inspired the song "Jingle Bells"?
Answer: A town-wide sled race.
56. Question: In "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town", the singer tells youngsters, “You better not cry” and, “You much better not _____”?
57. Question: What year was "It’s The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year" first recorded?
58. Question: By whom was the Frank Sinatra hit song “Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas" initially recorded?
Answer: Judy Garland.
59. Question: When she videotaped Christmas hit "Rockin Around The Christmas Tree" just how old was singer Brenda Lee?
60. Question: What is the most publimelted Christmas hymn?
Answer: "Joy To The World".
Christmas Music Trivia Questions And Answers
Christmas songs are a pleasure to sing, and also they additionally help to celebprice the distinct time of the year we are commemorating. Can you answer these Christmas songs triusing concerns through answers?
61. Question: In "The Twelve Days Of Christmas" what number of geese are laying ?
62. Question: How many "las" are after each "fa" in "Deck The Halls"?
63. Question: What number of times does Santa check his list prior to coming to town?
64. Question: What wouldn"t the other reindeer let Rudolph do?
Answer: Play games.
65. Question: What is the nose of Frosty made of?
Answer: A switch.
66. Question: How many horses pull the sleigh in "Jingle Bells"?
67. Question: Wbelow was mommy kissing Santa Claus?
Answer: Under the mistletoe.
68. Question: What does "Feliz Navidad" mean?
Answer: Happy Christmas.
69. Question: What is another name for "O Tannenbaum"?
Answer: "O Christmas Tree".
See more: Soo-Yung Rush Hour Real Name, See What She Now Looks Like (Photos)
70. Question: Which desert perform you ask for when you finish singing "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" ?
Answer: Figgy pudding.
Here at tennis2007.org, we have actually closely created lots of exciting family-friendly triusing for everyone to enjoy! If you preferred our triusing around "A Christmas Carol" and also are in search of even more Christmas movie trivia, then why not look at our Home Alone triusing or The Grinch trivia for more?