This short article is component of the series Top 5 Spanish Slang words Searched on Google wherein we feature a complete list instances for:
1. Spanish slang for friend2. Spanish slang because that weed3. Spanish slang because that white person4. Spanish slang for cool5. Spanish slang for girl
Spanish slang because that friend is the first suggestion the Google provides you as soon as you type in the expression “Spanish slang for” in the search box. So, let me call you the there space a lot of words. For example, the Diccionario de Americanismos lists 140 terms! ns did my study using every the sources of mine Spanish slang library and here is a perform of a an excellent amount that Spanish words supplied in Latin America to refer to a close friend or dude. Every in one place!
Amigo is the typical generic translate into for friend in Spanish and from that word friend can get some sport such together amigazo, amigocho (Mexico), amigui (Chile) and amigucho. However if you desire to blend through locals, girlfriend should consider some words native this list:
53 instances of Spanish Slang because that Friend
1. Acere: Cuba
2. Alero: This is the Spanish word for “eaves,” but can average friend in Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador.
You are watching: How to say hey bestie in spanish
3. Bonco: it is used in Cuba to refer to a close girlfriend or also attractive men
4. Bróder or brother: Venezuela, Peru, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Panama, Dominican Republic and also Ecuador usage the Spanish adaption bróder, but Puerto Rico and also Bolivia usage the English “brother” follow to the Diccionario de Americanismos.
5. Broster: from words “brother” in Peru
6. Buey: This is the Spanish for “ox,” but also way friend in Mexico and also Nicaragua.
7. Cabro: Costa Rica
8. Cabrón: Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras and Nicaragua.
9. Carnal: Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Argentina and also Venezuela.
10. Causa: Peru
11. Chamo: Venezuela
12. Chero: Honduras and El Salvador
13. Choche or chochera: Peru
14. Chómpiras: Mexico
15. Cobio: Cuba
16. Collera: a group of close friends in Peru
17. Compa: the is a convulsion from compañero and it is provided in Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Argentina and Costa Rica.
18. Coño de madre: Venezuela
19. Consorte: Cuba, Puerto Rico
20. Cuaderno: Mexico
21. Cuadro: Colombia
22. Cuate: ns though that this to be a Mexican just word, yet it surprised me the it is likewise used in Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Venezuela, Bolivia and Paraguay follow to the Diccionario de Americanismos.
23. Cúmbila: Cuba
24. Diablo: offered in Venezuela (among gangs)
25. Ecobio: Cuba
26. El mío: Venezuela
27. Fren: Panama. Native the English “friend.”
28. Gallada: Peru, Colombia
29. Gancho: This word method “hook” in Spanish, yet it is used in Chile as “friend” or “buddy.”
30. Gauche: Venezuela
31. Gomía: This native is formed by transforming the syllable order of “amigo” in Argentina.
32. Güey: In Mexico supplied as a noun is “friend,” however it additionally can be offered as one interjection come express surprise
33. Hermano or hermana: This one is used virtually in all Latin America: Guatemala, Panama, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Colombia, Venezuela, Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, Paraguay, Argentina, Uruguay, Honduras, Nicaragua, Chile and also less provided in Costa Rica.
34. Llave, llavería or llavero: Colombia
35. Llave: Dominican Republic, Venezuela and North of Colombia
36. Mae: Costa Rica
37. Manito: Nicaragua and Dominican Republic, Mexico
38. Mano: Guatemala, Nicaragua, Bolivia and Panama.
39. ñaño or ñaña: Peru and also Northwest the Argentina
40. ñero or ñera: It is brief for compañero or compañera and also is supplied in Mexico, Honduras, El Salvador, Venezuela and Colombia (North and Southwest)
41. Pana fuerte: Puerto Rico
42. Pana: Mexico, Panama, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Venezuela, Ecuador, Bolivia (West), Honduras, El Salvador and also Nicaragua.
43. Panadería: Venezuela
44. Panaful: Dominican Republic
45. Panita: Puerto Rico and also Ecuador
46. Parce: Colombia
47. Parcero: Colombia and Ecuador
48. Pasiero: Panama
49. Pata: Cuba, Peru, Boliva (Souhwest) and also Chile
50. Primo: Honduras, Mexico, Costa Rica and also Eastern Boliva
51. Vale: north of Colombia and Venezuela
52. Won: from words “huevón” in Peru.
53. Yunta: Nicaragua, Cuba, Bolivia, Chile, Paraguay, Argentina, Uruguay, Venezuela and Peru
There are plenty of much more words, yet I think this perform will offer you a good taste from anywhere Latin America. If you want to know an ext Spanish slang because that friend examine the speak Latino online dictionary here.
See more: 1995 Toyota Camry Fuel Pump Relay Location, Where Is My Fuel Pump Relay Located
In the next articles of this series The height 5 Spanish Slang native Searched top top Google i will provide you the list for weed, white person, cool and also girl.